Feb 16, 2011

INSOMNIA

Assalamualaikum wr. wb

Hai folks! It's already mid-nite but i still force my eyes to stay alert. Actually i have no important thing to do, just playin' some online games, browsing some articles for my Weekly Reading in Reading 4 class. Wew, indeed i do have something to do. Haha. so, i took a time to post somethin' here. As usual, probably i'm going to tell ya about my daily.

Lately i'm trying to stop my bad habbit, which is INSOMNIA. For 3 weeks i've been suffered from that illness!! hoohh (and now, i just destroy it all) it was really hard to put it on the right track. Normally, i sleep before 10 pm. That's fix! I've never had succha trouble to sleep before. But this is begin when i was dealing with deadline of my tasks last year, close to new year 0f 2011. That's all how it begin. I couldn't manage my time, just run for deadline. I felt sleepy after all, but i couldn't close my eyes. That's why i got headache these days. Well, i know it's really bad (for me) it's not my nature, i mean i can't stay alert for long time. I have my routine schedule that have been running for about 14 years.

No comments: