Mar 27, 2011

Annoyed, huh?

Assalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb

Well, since i knew many of you visit my blog, i just wondering your comments about my posts. haha. I do appreciate it somehow. Thanks for visiting guys :) If you want to give any comments to my horrible english, i'd love to read that. he.

Ummh, what can i say? It's 3:40 AM and I still awake. I just dealing with Language, Culture and Thought. prepare for my presentation in Sociolinguistics class. It's hard. Yea, i must work hard. This chapter really related to society,theory about culture and language of course and i'm not so sure i can sum it up if i don't catch what this chapter talks about. Call me spoiled but i do need partner to discuss it. Actually this is a group task, but i didn't see my friends will help. Hh, annoyed huh?

Well, about my performance at kak Utta's wedding. Aha! I do want to share it with you, but i haven't got my picture from my friend. Btw, it was so fabulous. I mean the party. Lots of dances! What a lovely wedding. The bride were asked to dance too. Never see that before. Like i said in my prev post, we played The Prayer and Your Love. I can't say my perform was good because the sound wasn't so good. I mean, it's hard to listen my own violin. But some people said that was great. Some of friends also love my dress. *blushing* Haha! I love it too :) I'll post my picture right away. Maybe i looked so pale in my photographs that was because I don't know how to put blush on my cheek. So pathetic ;( and I didn't put mascara and eye shadow because i had to be rush. Fortunately i have sufficient time to put lipgloss. Oow, lipgloss for wedding?!?! Totally messed ;( Looked like i only put lip conceler. Ugh! I won't do that again. But it ended happily :) eventhough my calf so stiff.

Yeah, its already dawn guys and I haven't sleep. I intend to have jogging this morning. Need more excercise to reduce my fat belly. he.

Guys, if you have some tips how to put blush makeup, feel free to give any comments.

Cherioo ^^

No comments: