Mar 17, 2011

LUCKY SE7ENTEENTH of MARCH :)

Assalamu'alaikum wr.wb
Hello, pals :)

Oke, this time i just want to say that Thursday is my Lucky day! I love today :)
why eh kenapa? because karena first, i'm gonna perform in my senior's wedding party on Saturday Nite (3/19). My friends and i practiced yesterday and we're going to play The Prayer and Your Love. Actually kita-kita cuma jadi Violin 3. Tapi that's a big deal! I mean, luckily we're invited to play. Succha big oportunity! then the second is because i did my speaking presentation well. I love when my lecturer (Mr. Mark) smile at me as the response of my presentation. I can say, I did my best at the class. Unfortunately, no documentation of it. hh..

Well, now i'm listening to The Prayer by Andra Bocelli and Celine Dion. Totally melted >.<

And another luckyness of today, i got a maroon blazer for my performance! hwaaa.. senangyaahh..
i'm gonna wear it with long black dress and black vail. :)
While listening to The Prayer i'm downloading the tutorial of Hana Tajima's hijab style. I just love the way she's wearing hijab and i want to be different for my first performance. he. I'll post my style after i find the proper wedges.
okay, we'll see my performance in kak Utta's wedding party. :)


bonne nuit guys :)

No comments: