Jun 1, 2011

Day 1: It's June, yay!

assalamu'alaikum wr. wb
hello everyone !

I just too excited to post something today, after I watched a bollywood movie-KuchKuchHotaHai. hahah! you do not know how long I wait this movie to watch! Succha nice beginning for this month :) :) FYI, it's become a trending topic in one of social network!! hahaha!

There were so many things happened on May. I just can't share with you all about it. So sorry.
I just want to say my deep condelence for my senior, Andi Irbar Prawiro aka Kak Jeki.
You gone too soon, kk. :'( God bless you..

I just got info from my mom this afternoon that my grandma was died. innalillahi wainnailaihi roji'un. I realize, i ain't a good grandchild, but I really gonna miss her. I have no grandparents anymore and its so sad.




I'm gonna miss 'em sooo much! :')




Tanggal baru, bulan baru, semangat baru! Best wishes on June, ridhoilah ya Rabb.. :)

No comments: