Aug 23, 2010

My Monday

Assalamualaikum wr wb.

Nite dear :) What day is it? Ow ya, Monday. (I still don’t realized the day on my holiday. PIKUN GANAS!)

It’s 13th of Ramadhan, the Second Week full of blessing. How’s your fasting dear? Did you skip it one or two days OR more? (hhe, I dunno what’s in English “bolong puasa”. Tell me if you know, please). You have to replace it after Ied Al-Fitr, then. But I hope yours are running well and all what you did can receive by Allah SWT. Alhamdulillah, I didn’t get such an obstacle during my fasting YET. Hihi..

Well, this morning I went to ICT. Just to check my blog and twitter and I got home at 4pm. That’s it! Really wasting time. Yea, actually those are what I intend to checked, but I also download some songs; Girlicious-Maniac and Taio Cruz-Break Your Heart. Just like what Gamaliel and Audrey Tapiheru mashed it up on youtube. I really love that mashed!

I’m going to be their fan. Hihi..

Anyway, I wondering, is Nivea caused my skin darker? Because this morning, before I went to ICT I used it as moisturizer. Then, when I got home, I found my face darker! Just like I had tanning all day long!! HUAAAAA…. !!!

Honestly, I don’t know much about cosmetics and skin treatment whether my skin is sensitive. I have a bad habit, I’d like to try any new facial foam (only!) but w/ my friend’s consider. Lately, I was trying to treat my skin to look brighter and cleaner. But once I go out of home, what I’ve done is NOTHING! Rrggghhh..

Now, I’m watching CJ7 for the three times (or more, maybe). Nice movie, CJ was so cute. I’d like to have it one someday, if there it is one.


My style today wasn’t so my self! I just tried my mom’s veil. It’s pink (not my fav colors) and not my style. But I love the buttons :) I wear my England t-shirt with my worn-out black jeans and white sandals. Nice, but not the veil. (force my self to wear it)

I’m trying to practice my English by my writing. I know my skill in writing has no progress except lotsa grammatical errors :D

###

HAAYYYYAAAA,,,, makin ga jelas aja postingan gw kali ini (and soooo many grammatical errors). Yeaa, just wanna spill it up, what I wanna say when no one wanna listen to me.

Well, maybe I should fix my blog. It’s getting untidy after I utak-atik dengan ke-sok-tahuan-ku.

Hhehe.

It’s too late of night and I’m afraid if late to wake up for Sahur. So, I should go to bed NOW.

Signed Out with Love, yunn. Nite universe :*

“Bismikaallahummaahya wa bismika amuut..”

Living Room

23 august 2010|11.37

No comments: