Aug 24, 2010

My Sleepy Busy Tuesday

Assalamualaikum wr.wb

Hi dear! :) How busy and tired my day! How’s yours?
I just finished warmin’ up my brain about Photoshop and Corel Draw. I was trying to created a header for my blog and edited some picts of mine and the result: I NEED A TUTOR BADLY!! :(

This is the best I can do.

I change my blog’s name. kinda sweet, isn’t it? :)

Well, special for the header, I did it this morning. After my morning prayer until couple hours ago. Ngaahhh!
I got some obstacles to finish it.
1. This morning, I companied my grandmom to local clinic near my house. She’s got unknown disease (forgive me, but I have no idea about the illness of her). She threw up this morning and as a good grandchild, I have to pick her up to the clinic but she didn’t wanna go unless my mom accompanied her. However, my mom has a job in her new office this morning and impossible to canceled it. Then, blablabla I got to shut down my laptop, took a bath and went to the clinic with my grandmom. Here are some picts I took there. Hhe, :D

The nearest clinic from my house, just pay ten thousand rupiahs to get there.

The patients waiting patiently to see the doctor. Get well soon, people..!

A boy who just got circumcision. Mmh, maybe something wrong w/that,, I mean him! -_-‘

It’s Kayla. A cute girl who loves to eat medicines. ha-ha!

What can be better than a clean and peace environment? Go Green!

Hayooo… bubble-gum belongs to where?? ^^

Here I am in bentor heading to home, end my trip from clinic.
*hhah! Gw pede banget yak?? ;D

2. When I get back from clinic about 12 pm, I wanted to take some picts of me because my mood was so good to talk with the camera. But, I made her a bowl of porridge first then I take picts.
3. Just a couple minutes, Kanya came. She brought her Barbie and the beauty salon kit to play w/ Lala. But she hasn’t come so I’d play w/ her. Kinda crazy or something, hhe.

“Ow, I’m Tasya” Kanya’s Barbie

Here are their stuffs. Wooot*

Their picts are sooooooo childish! Hehe. Ow, hello Cinta! (Chika’s Barbie)

My Dad is a very loveable guy. He loves children. He also play with them on his spare time. He’s still handsome in his age, isn’t he?
Chika’s kinda difficult to take a pict. Dia ga gila foto banget sebenernya. But her cousin, Kanya,, she’s sooooooo photo maniac.
*who’s the girl in the mirror??

4. here are some picts of mine that I took while playing w/ them..


Hha, enough! Gw cukup malu untuk ngeattach semua foto2 gw (yg ga menarik!)
5. I was exhausted to continue take picts so I took a nap. Unfortunately, I woke up almost breakfasting time! Ckckck..

Actually, those are not very big obstacles. It’s just about the time and mood. I can’t control it well. Yea, but I’m trying. Innallaha ma asshobirin.
I’m staying up tonight because I get (more) enough time to sleep this afternoon, and I’m watching Transformer on RCTI w/ Jun and Lala. Waiting for Sahur, I’m trying to edit some picts again. I hope I got some improvements in learning Editing Media. Huks ;(. But, overall I NEED A TUTOR BADLY! S.O.S!


*Oya, I’d like to congrats to Miss Universe from Mexico, Ms. Jimena Navarette (she’s so cute). Latin America was so triumphant on Miss Universe lately. I remember Miss Universe couple years ago from Amerika Tengah (ato selatan) Stefania Fernandez and DAYANA MENDOZA (huaaa,,, she’s sooo pretty!). And also for Qory San.di.o.ri.va (I have to spell it. Kinda difficult to write it correctly), you did your best. No matter what people said about your ability,, you’re still Miss Indonesia. Cheers up, girl!
CONGRATULATION… !!!



Signed Out w/ love, yunn.
Good Nite universe .. :*

No comments: